Converts standard fishing rod holder for use as a boarding assist handle
• Assist in maintaining balance while boarding
• Slides easily into and out of most flush mounted rod holders
• No special tools needed
• Made from High Impact corrosion and UV resistant PVC
• Five (5) Year Replacement Warranty
• Made in USA
Installation is EZ.
After assembly, simply insert the handle into the rod holder until the locating pin engages, then rotate to lock.
Assembly Instructions for EZ 48-W / EZ 36-W:
- Lay handle on a flat surface
- Insert extension (inner sleeve) 6 inches into bottom of handle (straight piece)
- Drill hole through both sections and secure with screw
- Orient handle according to boarding preference, either swim platform or dock
- Insert extension 6 inches into top of handle (curved piece)
- Drill hole through curved piece and extension according to selected location
- Secure drilled hole with screw
Assembly Instructions for EZ 22-W:
- Insert cross bar through pre-drilled holes in handle
- Place caps (included) on both ends of cross bar
No assembly required for EZ 24-W
Installation and Removal Instructions
Installation: Slide the EZ BOARD handle into the rod holder until the locating pin engages the EZ BOARD slots. Rotate the handle to the right or left to lock in place. Both ends of the EZ BOARD handle are slotted for ease and convenience. Simply adjust the orientation of the handle to achieve the optimal position for boarding and balance.
Removal: Rotate the handle until the rod holder pin aligns with the EZ BOARD slot, then pull out to remove.
Do not force the EZ BOARD handle to install or remove.